Setting up an Online Giving Page
This is a great way of collecting sponsorship. You can personalise you page, by adding photos of your training and space to explain why you are doing the challenge and what it means to you. We will provide text and images to help you to communicate Bamboozle’s work. It’s really easy to promote your page using social media – sharing it on Facebook and Twitter will help you publicise what you are doing. Include @BamboozleUK and we will make sure to retweet you.
- Search online for Virginmoneygiving.com
- If you haven’t created a Virgin Giving Page before you will need to register, which you can do by going to Virginmoneygiving.com/giving click the sign in tap>register and follow the onscreen instructions
- Once registered click create your own page > personal challenge
- Fill in your details on the My Personal Challenge page, including ‘just me’ on the last question
- My Charity: Type in Bamboozle into the charities name box > search and select Bamboozle Theatre Company
- On My Page fill in the event details and a short blurb about why you are running. Please create a link to Bamboozle’s website so people are able to see more about what we do.
If you need any help with set up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We would recommend using this alongside the Virgin Money Giving Page, it’s great for passing around the office, taking to the school gate, networking groups or even passing around your local!
Once you have collected your sponsorship please forward the forms to Bamboozle; Unit 10, St Mary’s works, 115 Burnmoor Street, Leicester, LE2 7JL.
You can bring in your sponsorship money in cash to the office, post a cheque (payable to Bamboozle Theatre Company) or pay via BACs Transfer (Acc. Name Bamboozle Theatre Company, Sort Code: 20 49 11, Acc. Number 10632988)
Encourage people to ‘Gift Aid’ if they are a UK tax payer, this adds 20% to their donation.