Bamboozle works in partnership with schools to:
- enable students to focus for much longer periods of time than usual
- open up ways for students to communicate
- enable staff to see what’s possible for their students “During the Bamboozle session I saw Jack make his own decisions – something none of us had seen before. The relaxed atmosphere they created made it possible” Jo Hickman – Sunfield School
- create a relaxed atmosphere in which students, including those on the autistic spectrum, achieve more
- help ASD students, who like to have high degrees of control, to accept a give and take relationship with their teachers and peers. “Jacob is very possessive of objects and it is extremely difficult to get things from him. During the session he willingly shared objects with the Bamboozle team. I have never seen him do that before!” Di Bloomer – Senior TA – Sunfield School.
- enthuse teachers and support staff. “The opportunity to observe and reflect on such skilful practice has re-charged my personal enthusiasm” Christina House – Assistant Head & SenCo. Yeoman Park School.
- have lots of fun with whoever we work and play with
Click here to see what other staff say….
Find out more about
You can also find out about upcoming courses and training.
John NaylorAdvanced Skills Teacher – Yeoman Park School More testimonials »